19.8.10

getting back to it.

It has been a year since I last blogged. I have been pushing myself to start writing again but never really started on anything... Until today.

It took me hours to think of a name that would best describe what I wanted my blog to be. I have probably thought of more than a dozen but they're all taken. Then I skimmed through the lyrics of one of my favorite songs, No Day but Today, from one of the best plays this generation has probably seen - Rent.

The song starts with the line -

The heart may freeze or it can burn
The pain will ease if I can learn.

This blog would be just that - a daliy (hopefully) chronicle of my life. See, my life is one crazy rollercoaster. I think too much and I let these thoughts get the better of me. I try to psychoanalyze but it doesn't get me anywhere. With this blog, I hope to understand myself better..

Anyway, this is getting too mushy.

Just something to get the ball rolling.

Here's me welcoming my alter ego back to where it should be. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment