15.2.12

Valentines Day Treats

Happy post-Valentines Day, hearties! :)


I am not a big fan of February 14, but in the spirit of celebration, I accepted orders from people who felt like celebrating the day. Heh.


I made close to or maybe just about 100 cupcakes over the weekend – all while I was nursing migraine, colds and a nasty back pain. It’s just so fun being a girl. NOT.


Anyway, I spent yesterday doing the mundane – work and I was in a terrible mood. Let’s not go there.


To keep things happy and shiny, let me share you snaps of what I baked over the past few days. They’re just too beautiful and delish not to share. ;)


 

Devil’s Food Cupcake with Buttercream Frosting, Red Velvet Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting and Pink Glaze and Vanilla Cupcake with Pink Buttercream. I apologize for the blurry photos, they’re all taken using my phone, Hee.

 

Vanilla Cupcake with Marshmallow Base and Vanilla Buttercream Frosting


My first layer cake! 2-layer 4-inch Red Velvet Cake with Chocolate Fudge and Vanilla Buttercream Frosting. I know it doesn’t look red, but I swear, it is. ;)


Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting and Heart Fondant Toppers.


60 pieces Red Velvet and Tablea Cake Balls.

How about you, guys? What did you give and/or receive for Valentines Day?


No comments:

Post a Comment