20.10.11

BC Bloggers 2011.

I have read about BC Bloggers before. I forgot where exactly, but what I wanted to know then was how to join in the “fun.” Good thing I stumbled upon Vera’s blog. Now I can finally join!

So, what exactly is BC Bloggers? Here’s an excerpt from Paula’s, the founder, blog.

BC Bloggers have been helping bloggers fill their blogrolls the fast and easy way. 
Here at BC Bloggers our motto is, “We don’t have to beg for links.” 
New bloggers have found us to be a great tool in putting their blogs on the “map” so to speak. 
Bloggers who are earning from blogs know too well not to neglect their blogs. You can gain backlinks by commenting but most of them are no follow so this is rather a hit and miss. 
All our blogrolls do follow and are linked to the homepage  so if you are a blogger who care about your blog you would want to be included there.
 
When I read that, I knew I wanted to be in. I am a blogger – not the big shot kind of blogger. But I blog. And of course, I want to be “on the map” and I certainly want to earn from my blog!

Isn’t that a good thing? Hell yeah!

What are you waiting for? Come and join the fun here!

No comments:

Post a Comment