22.4.11

Easter bunny.

For the life of me, I cannot remember how my family spends Holy Week. Well, I do, but none of these memories relate to completing Visita Iglesia, Alay Lakad, or anything of that sort. You see, we’re not Catholics, and while we do commemorate what Jesus did on the Cross, we don’t have traditions pertaining to “Cuaresma.”

We commemorate Christ’s death and resurrection in Church all the time. In my opinion, we don’t need to wait for Holy Week to come to do just that. In our own little ways, in our daily life, we should always remember what Christ did – save us from our sins through the Cross.

I was talking to a friend earlier today, and we were recounting memories of Holy Week. I seriously cannot share anything, except for the fact that it’s during this time that our family goes on a short vacation – the beach, mountains, Del Monte, Baguio, just about anywhere.

It’s usually spent bonding with my family over food, long talks, or even quiet times. But like what I said, in the midst of all that fun, we don’t forget the reason for the season – Jesus Christ.

And since Easter is just around the corner, here’s what I have in my little corner in the WWW:

IMG0285Aan Easter Bunny sitting on top of my monitor!


How do you spend your Holy Week?

Stay safe, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment