7.11.10

adrenaline rush.

I was finally able to use my running shoes again, after being stocked up for almost three months.

I kinda forgot how it feels - the adrenaline rushing, catching your breath, sweat running down your skin, all while trying to give myself a pep talk, "If you can't run, just walk, walk until it hurts. Walk until you can't take it anymore."

I did that just an hour ago. While I wanted to walk longer, I had to cut it short and take a detour cos the rainclouds are threatening again and I have laundry hanging out to dry.

But I can still feel the rush, I did not turn on the fan just yet and for cool down, I'm going to start cleaning my place and prolly end this workout with a set of plates.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha !
    you serious?
    serious ka na talaga sa sabot natin ate ?
    na pag uwi mo, dapat pumayat ka nah :))

    il see you soon ..

    still reading some of your blogs ΓΌ
    GODBLESS always ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, oo noh. serious ako. sumali nga ako sa Run United eh, 15k. hahahaha.

    i'll see you on feb! :) be good! and study hard! hehehe

    ReplyDelete