9.11.10

wish list item # 2

Here's another installment for my month-long birthday-slash-Christmas countdown...

I want a new phone. I am not one who follows the fad, although for some time I did. I've had my Nokia N82 for more than a year now and it wasn't even the "in" phone when I bought it last year. I'm glad to say that I've been able to keep the phone for that long since last year, I changed phones four times or was it more?

Anyway, to say that I am very satisfied with my phone is an understatement. In all the years that I've been a mobile phone user, I've always been fickle-minded about the phones I like and use. But with the phone that I have now, I've been mellow about wanting the newest spanky model out in the market.

For one thing, I love the fact that it takes good photos. Well, maybe next to Sony Ericsson K800 and K810i. But all three models have similar camera lens - Carl Zeiss. So yeah, it's a bit like the regular digital camera. If it only has faster image capture and processing... Oh well, we can never really have everything served in one plate, can we?

So for next year, I want a new phone. And I want something like this or better:

LG Optimus One

And guess what? It'll be on sale on Saturday! From Php 12,990 it's going down to a whopping Php 6,450!

Can someone give me an early birthday present? *wink*

1 comment:

  1. have to check with the local supplier if available, see if i can charge it at 0%/6 mos., voila! your wish is my command...mom

    ReplyDelete