4.6.11

photo project | 11: Impromptu Field Trip

After work this morning, we dropped by Meralco to pick up some stuff and since I had Pixie with me, I decided to take a few snaps.

The Meralco compound reminds me of UP Diliman because of the numerous trees and wide roads. Ahh, nostalgia kicking in.
DSCF1854
DSCF1855
DSCF1856My favorite tree in the world – fire tree!   

DSCF1857On the way home, we passed by the Manila Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints along Temple Drive.

DSCF1859Along White Plains.

DSCF1863
Stopped by The Cocoa Pantry along White Plains/St. Ignatius to grab some baking tools.

DSCF1888And of course, a drive along White Plains wouldn’t be complete without grabbing some of these yummy delicacies.

DSCF1890One of my favorite breakfast/merienda treats – Kutsinta!

No comments:

Post a Comment