15.6.11

photo project | 13: Chocolate Binge.

DSCF2260

My brain’s fried. I’m trying to consolidate a couple of Excel files into one, and for some reason my mind goes on auto-pilot every freakin’ time I try to think of what I need to do. I’ve had Advanced Excel Training, but coming up with a solution to what my boss wants seem absolutely impossible. I tried a few tricks, hyperlinks, pivot table, name ranges, and for the love of God, it’s not what he wants. Hmm. How do I make this damned thing work???

Okay, enough rant.

I just don’t know what to do, and because I feel so stupid and frustrated, I got one cuppycake from my lunch bag and gobbled half of it in a second. I don’t have the heart to eat the frosting, so I left it at that. Haha.

Now back to work. –.-

3 comments:

  1. i didnt understand half the things you said but that cupcake looks really good! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate! My brain got fried today from macros :) Good thing I still have a stash of cupcakes to come home too! My waist is definitely worrying now! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fashioneggplant: That was my initial reaction when I first heard about macros. Hahaha! Thanks for liking the cupcake! :D

    Aikko: I'm still not over my macros-stage. GAH. And I don't have cupcakes to eat, but I have some to bake! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete